Published on December 20th, 2016 | by Senchoo
ACT DTNVG-AVS Overview
Well as you maybe know if you follow this blogg in any style and saw the last post that the ACT DTNVG is in production. TF Hotel-Sierra has run a small overview of the AVS conversion kit for the bridge system and talks about the benefits of going over from an older ANVIS 6/9 to the DTNVG bridge system.
- Stable as fuck platform instead of wobly old ANVIS bridge
- Dovetail interface (for that Wilcox L4G24 goodness)
- Flip up the tubes (for looking with 1 naked eye or for closer helmet storage)
- Made of high density plastic for lower weight (530 grams/1,16 pounds including lenses,tubes and battery)
- Tactile on/off switch
- Integrated battery (CR123A)
And with all the benefits there must be a downside to it, right? Well except that for some reason there is no lanyard included for making sure you don’t drop the unicorn, shattering the dream. But that’s nothing a little 550 cord can’t fix.
For more info on the DTNVG, remember to check out ACT in Black